Freaky Geniuses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to send a request for joining clan!

Go down

Was this helpful??

Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_lcap23%Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_lcap0%Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_lcap8%Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_lcap8%Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_lcap61%Guide to send a request for joining clan! I_vote_rcap 61% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 13

Guide to send a request for joining clan! Empty Guide to send a request for joining clan!

Post  FxG|.Ewok13 Mon Jun 07 2010, 15:31

Name:Whats your ingame name??

Microphone: Do you have a microphone(mic) cause we use a voice server to talk to each other??

Why do you wanna join: Whats your reason??

How long have you been playing cod4: Just so we have an idea of what kind of player you are??

Are you a good player: Simple question, answer it honestly??

How much time do you think you would be on/aktive in the clan: Are you going to be on 1 hour each mounth, or are you going to be on all most every day??

Cheers Ewok13-Leader

Last edited by FxG|.Ewok13 on Tue Mar 01 2011, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
FxG|.Ewok13
FxG|.Ewok13
The Leader
The Leader

http://fxgeniuses.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Guide to send a request for joining clan! Empty Re: Guide to send a request for joining clan!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12 2010, 11:38

We have to put 14 years old and up because some kid's have no life cause of cod4 gaming and then we get to blame with theyre parent's get that?

Back to top Go down

Guide to send a request for joining clan! Empty Re: Guide to send a request for joining clan!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12 2010, 11:39

and we can get theyre kid be hardcoreeee :S cause of us and another question to tell do you have mind or not? xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12 2010, 11:40

Do you get cod4 serious?
another question!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12 2010, 14:54

This is a application section so if u already r joined dont write in here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13 2010, 08:40

ohh lol ok soo where i type this? xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13 2010, 10:57

General or chat Very Happy

cheers m8

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14 2010, 09:44

ohh ok kohud now i get where to write the qeustion to the players Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14 2010, 11:24

HEHE NP m8 Very Happy

Have a nice day from kohud

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15 2010, 08:51

lol yesterday i had a bad day dont tell it again :SS lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA {CAPS LOCK} HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15 2010, 12:07

LOl u ready for tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16 2010, 00:03

yaa i am ready to fuck dis madafaka's

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16 2010, 10:38

Ye fuck them

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17 2010, 10:10

hehehehe they suck to play with out dot we played with out Ewok with pDq and we pwnd this madafaka's soo it was very hard to win the last round's

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17 2010, 14:02

Ye indeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13 2010, 17:25

Name:jelement123

Microphone:yes

Why do you wanna join: becuse i have been looking for a while know and every clan always say soory 18 or old and i think it pritty coool that your exepting kids under 18

How long have you been playing cod4: around 2

Are you a good player: sometimes im better and sometime i stink

How much time do you think you would be on/aktive in the clan: i will try to be on almost every day

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15 2010, 11:13

it will be good you join in the clan but we recruited people that they bored to log on mumble and i hope you are not like the other members non-active every day

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 04:58

when im on the computer i will log onto mumble to talk to u and i wont be like the others Cool Razz

Back to top Go down

Guide to send a request for joining clan! Empty hi

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09 2010, 18:51

im shifter FxG|.Shifter or my old name was ojdeath pvt ghost is leaving the clan nice and hope ur good we have a few members. good to hear from u mate

cheers FxG|.Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down